Generations of experience...
plastering & skimming
Our plasterers have generations of experience to call upon & we are happy to provide free estimates & professional advice.
- Clean & tidy service.
- Two-coat plastering.
- Internal wall insulation.
- Artex solutions.
- Partition wall alterations.
- Hide AV system cables.
dry-lining & stud wall alterations
We can carry out non-structural alterations to non-loadbearing stud partition walls & take care of any dry-lining requirements:
- Flood or damp damage repairs.
- Overboard artex ceilings.
- Upgrade fire resistance.
- Improve sound proofing.
- Divide space & add functionality.
- Insulation upgrades.
You should not need to obtain planning permission to make changes to internal walls unless it's a listed building, however it is best to have load bearing walls checked by a qualified structural engineer before making any decisions about what is viable & within budget.
We are a bit of a rare breed in that we love fitting coving!
We regularly carry out repairs & installations of all styles of decorative coving, picture rails & dado rails.
- Makes a big difference to the feel of a room.
- Softens the divide between walls & ceilings.
- Enables colour schemes to be varied or broken up.
- Instantly adds a great deal of character to a room.